Please send completed application forms to:
WORK FOR A COMPANY WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO STAY RELEVANT IN THE NZ BUILDING INDUSTRY.
We use a modern approach to:
- Work on top-end projects with incredible architectural flair.
- Train and mentor our staff in both their working and personal lives.
- Timesheets and project planning by giving ALL employees a company iPhone.
If you are energetic, motivated and have a passion for seriously good craftsmanship, then there is a very exciting opportunity for you to join our young and enthusiastic team at 90 Degrees Construction.
As a new company in Tauranga, we are keen to stand out in the industry, and have built a strong foundation in our brand (construction pun intended).
About the builder we need:
- You are a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice seeking an action packed construction career OR a fit qualified guy wanting a new challenge
- You are full of beans and hate standing still
- You have an eye for intricate work, and love to learn new skills
- Early starts don’t bother you and you show up every day on-time
- You have your own tools
- You aren’t afraid of a smart phone and have experience using it for more than just texting and phone calls
- You want to build houses that you can proudly show off to your mates and family
- You want to be part of a hardworking team that knows how to have a laugh and a cold brew at the end of a long week
If this sounds like a bit of you, then call Luke on 027 3194331 and introduce yourself.